Property Management & Operations
Sales & Marketing Consulting
Property Management & OperationsThe Wilderman Group is successful because of a unique talent for effectively managing and operating meeting and event venues. Its ultimate objective is to provide the necessary advisory and pre-opening services to the owner/client. For The Wilderman Group, that owner is a municipality, a developer, a not-for-profit, or a private lifestyle community where we provide sustainable operations and services.
This distinctive operational expertise is the result of hands-on experience and “in-the-trenches” dedication to meeting the specific needs of our clients with a realization that they have their own set of needs, requirements, demands and expectations. It is our role to guide them toward meetingand exceedingtheir expectations. This expertise includes property operations, maintenance, sales & marketing, finance, food & beverage, and environmental sustainable programs. We provide what it takes to allow the owner, city/municipality, or institution of higher learning to do what they do bestrun their city, teach their students, make the world a better place. We support their expertise through our expertise. We are the vehicle; their resource toward achieving mutual goals.
This fine-tuned approach starts with a blank page; a unique opportunity, whether it's a new community center, hotel, a full-service conference resort, or a private golf community. The consistency is in our approach and strategy.
We are Hands-on. Accessible. Available.
back to top
Technical ServicesThe Wilderman Group brings proficiency and resourcefulness to the table regarding the development and deliverance of technical and advisory services for every project, for every client, whether they are owners, developers, architects, designers, municipalities, city managers, not-for-profits, or institutions of higher education. We are driven by their needs and motivated by their goals. We focus on their objectives and develop a purpose-designed critical path of development, technical, and advisory services carefully crafted to meet their objectives.
These services may include:
- Collaboration with Project Team
- Outreach to community and stakeholders
- Targeted Demand Study of Potential Customers
- Pre-Opening Budget and Analysis
- Design Collaboration and Process Management
- Systems Development
- Design, Planning & Construction Control
- Execution of Pre-Opening Plan of Venue
- Sustainable "Green" Hospitality Operations
Sales & Marketing ConsultingIn the aftermath of the global economic recession, an effective sales team must be flexible and adapt to unprecedented changes in how people make decisions. The new normal demands up-to-the-minute market awareness, attention to evolving competition, and carefully crafted negotiating skills that will drive revenue.
Our well honed sales effort starts with a sales department assessment and subsequent recommendations with a realistic timeline. We develop sales and marketing procedures and strategies; coordinate human resource management to engage a strong and experienced sales team and staff; supervise the development of collateral, web-based marketing, a comprehensive public relations effort, and relevant “outreach” efforts. We provide transition leadership to direct the sales effort during property repositioning, acquisition or change in management company/oversight.
We are committed to direct sales. We practice it. We apply it. We teach it. An effective sales team is vital to driving revenue and meeting the financial objectives of owners and management.
back to top
- Richmond Hill City Center, Richmond Hill GA (Savannah region)
- Gastonia Conference Center, Gastonia, NC (Charlotte region)
- Airlie Center, Warrenton, VA (Washington, DC region)
- The Bald Head Island Club, Bald Head Island, NC
- Carolina Colours, New Bern, NC
- The Seabrook Island Club, Seabrook Island, SC
- Doral Arrowwood Resort & Conference Center, Rye Brook, NY
- Turtle Bay Resort, Oahu, HI
- Skamania Lodge, Stevenson, WA (Portland, OR region)
- Salishan Lodge, Glenedon Beach, OR
- The Pointe at Mariners Landing, Huddleston, VA
- Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club, Durham, NC
- The Norwalk Center, Norwalk, CT
- Casperkill Golf Course, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Heritage Country Club, Binghamton, NY
- IBM Management Development Center, Armonk, NY
- Breckenridge Hotel & Conference Center, St. Louis, MO
- GE Crotonville, Ossining, NY
- Country Club at the Legends, St. Louis, MO
- CIBC Conference Center, Toronto, Canada
- Hotel Le Mirador, Geneva Lake, Switzerland
- Benchmark Hospitality
- Dolce Hotels & Resorts
- PKF Consulting
- EMC Venues
- Hilton and Doubletree Hotels, Resorts and Executive Meeting Centers
- The Thayer Lodging Group
- Boykin Hospitality
- Scarritt-Bennett Center, Nashville, TN